Ginger has many health benefits if taken regularly once. The following are the advantage of having ginger regularly:
1. Fights germs-Certain chemical compounds in fresh ginger help halt the growth of bacteria like E. coli and shigella.2. Active compounds in ginger keep oral bacteria from growing.
3. Ginger may work by breaking up and getting rid of built-up gas in your intestines and calms nausea.4. Ginger may tame muscle soreness over time.
5. Ginger is an anti-inflammatory, which means it reduces swelling – especially for rheumatoid arthritis and osteoarthritis.
6. Bioactive molecules in ginger may slow down the growth of some cancers.7. Ginger may help your body use insulin better and could help improve blood sugar levels.
9. A daily dose of ginger may help battle your “bad” or LDL cholesterol levels.
10. Ginger is loaded with antioxidants; it promotes healthy aging.
11. Ginger before meals may relieve indigestion.